Thursday, March 3, 2011

Investment/ Merchant Banker Financing

Why would an investment/ merchant banker need a mortgage?? The excerpt below is taken from a lender's website and it comes in the form of a testimonial regarding financing for a proclaimed CEO of a merchant bank. You'll have to scroll down to see the quote if you refer to the original site.

You steered me through the maze and explained what to gather from overseas and I must say, the loan went as smooth as any borrowing I have made overseas, in my own known and resident jurisdiction. Mark, the thing which I most appreciated however, was your business ethics. By this I refer to the fact, that after the loan was approved and I settled and moved in, I had a couple of non-revenue earning questions for you. Nonetheless, you willingly returned my calls and gave me the information I needed, in spite of the fact you were not earning from me at this stage – I appreciate that kind of character.

I will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone I meet who needs a mortgage and I will be introducing my daughter shortly who has just returned from Geneva – I know she will be in good hands.
Hon. Robert Cowley, Pelican Waters

1 comment:

  1. Err, Maybe because they want to buy a house?

    ReplyDelete